For Three Year Olds
ACADEMICS & FUN
Would you like your child to learn in a fun-filled, stimulating atmosphere? Pre-k3 at OLL is just that and more! Students may attend 3 full days or 5 full days, learning and growing in our unique full-day concept that builds on the academics of reading-readiness, math, science & social studies. The pre-k3 classrooms are self-contained, with structured learning centers. Fun and creative activities are planned for all students to grow academically, socially, and spiritually, preparing them for the future.
One benefit of Pre-k3 at an academic-focused school is access to enrichment classes. All our students attend classes including Spanish, P.E. and Library that other schools can only offer to middle school and high school students. At OLL, the Pre-k3 classes will have exposure to these enrichment classes, as well as daily art and music incorporated into the curriculum.
WE ARE CATHOLIC
A Catholic Education is a life-long gift for your child. We have morning and afternoon prayer, grace before lunch, and daily Religion class for Pre-k3. The curriculum teaches that God is present in ordinary things and everyday activities. Students will develop a love for Jesus through prayer, Bible stories, and songs. Religion class is enriched by the “Catechesis of the Good Shepherd,” a highly-acclaimed Montessori-based program. Throughout the school, our discipline system is founded on Christian Behavior, and this shapes the way our students respectfully interact with each other and their teachers.
THE RIGHT START MATTER FOR YOUR CHILD
- Maximum of 16 students in each class with a teacher plus an aide
- Curriculum of daily Religion, reading-readiness with color and letter each week, mathematics with a number and shape each week, and various science and social studies topics.
- All 3 year olds must be potty-trained by August 1 to attend.
- Daily snack, recess, and nap time
- Daily music and art activities
- Frequent enrichment classes such as P.E., Spanish, and Library
- Progress evaluations at midterm and end of year to gauge readiness for Pre-k4